Orders received from 13.12.2019 to 5.1.2020 will be shipped in the week of 6.1.2020 due to warehouse moving. Thank you for your understanding.

ALFREDO men's T-shirts Blue | Green

Code: CLM1969L13N-S CLM1969L13N-M CLM1969L13N-L CLM1969L13N-XL CLM1969L13N-XXL Choose variant
15,96 € –20 %
LOAP ALFREDO men's T-shirts Blue | Green | CLM1969L13N
15,96 € –20 % 12,76 €
In Stock In Stock In Stock In Stock In Stock Choose variant
Variant
Delivery to:
09/01/2020 09/01/2020 09/01/2020 09/01/2020 09/01/2020 Choose variant

Detailed information

Product detailed description

A pleasant fabric and versatility. This is the ALFREDO men's T-shirt with short sleeves and a printed chest. 98% cotton, the remaining 2% is elastane. This gives the shirt flexibility, so it creases less. Wash at 30 °C with fabric softener. A model measures 183 cm, weighs 84 kg, and is wearing size M.

Additional parameters

Category: T-shirts
Color: blue
Suitable period: all year
Activity: city, hiking, leisure time
Cut: classic
Mat. (outer): 98% CO, 2% EA
Density (g/m2): 190 g/m2
Sleeve tightening: classic, no tightening
Bottom hem: classic, no tightening
Washing: 30°C with softener
Activity: city, hiking, leisure time

Be the first who will post an article to this item!

Only registered users may post articles. Please log in or register.

Do not fill out this field:

Be the first who will post an article to this item!

Do not fill out this field:

Sign up for our newsletter and we will send you a 100 CZK discount voucher for your first purchase over 500 CZK.

719 PARTNER STORES & PICKUP POINTS

1088 PARTNER STORES & PICKUP POINTS

DPD courier will deliver the order to your home, or you can pick it up personally at the DPD branches across the country. Delivery within 1-2 working days. You can buy the products from our resellers too.

SELECT THE CLOSEST

DPD logo    Uloženka logo   |    Payu logo    Mastercard logo    Visa logo    |    APEK logo Heureka logo