We want you to be happy about the relationship with us and we want to bring you only pleasant surprises. We are always dealing with you honestly.
On this page, we describe our liability towards you, which we have promised to respect unconditionally, but also our expectations, which are common for the relationship you are entering.
Please take a few minutes to read the following text. It will save us from possible disappointment caused by mutual misunderstanding.
Click on the section, which you are interested in:
- Introductory Provisions
- Definition of terms
- Personal Data Processing and Use
- Ordering the goods and concluding the contract
- Price and Payment
- Delivery Date
- Goods Delivery Conditions
- Buyer's rights arising from faulty performance and service
- Return of the goods – withdrawal from a contract
- Final Provisions
TIP: If you want to quickly find a specific phrase on this page, press simultaneously the keys CTRL and F on the keyboard. Then type in the search box, what you are looking for.
1. Introductory Provisions
Purchases of goods and services on our website www.loap.eu may be carried out by legal and natural persons, while mutual rights and obligations of the Seller and the Buyer shall be governed by the following Business Terms and Conditions (hereinafter the "BTC").
Relationships, which are not explicitly regulated by these terms and conditions, are governed by the Act no. 89/2012 Coll., and the Civil Code (hereinafter referred to as the "Civil Code").
If the Buyer is a consumer (a person other than an entrepreneur, who makes an order or concludes a contract with the Seller within his/her business activities), the rights and obligations of the Seller and the Buyer are also governed by the provisions of § 2158 et seq. of the Civil Code ("Special Provisions for the Sale of Goods in Shops"), and in case of buyers–consumers also by the Act no. 634/1992 Coll., On Consumer Protection, as amended (hereinafter referred to as 'SPS', Special Provisions for the Sale). The Seller is a company Piccollo Sport s.r.o, ID 067 06 649, registered office at Řevnická 170/4, Třebonice, 155 21 Praha 5, registered at the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, insert 287515.
2. Definition of terms
The consumer contract - a purchase contract, work contract, service contract, or other contracts under the Civil Code, if the parties are the Consumer on one hand (a person other than an entrepreneur, who makes an order or concludes a contract with the Seller within his/her business activities or within an independent performance of his/her profession) and the Supplier on the other, i.e. the Seller.
Buyer - Consumer - a person, who does not conclude and perform the contract within his/her business activities. It is a natural or legal person, who buys goods or services for purposes other than trading with these products or services.
Buyer, who is not a consumer – an entrepreneur, who buys goods or services used in the course of his/her business or within an individual performance of his/her profession.
User - any person, who visits the shop website www.loap.eu. When using this website, the User must not interfere with the security of these sites, the User is not entitled to use these pages to transmit damaging files or to attempt to enter non-public sections of this site, or to compromise the operational safety of the site in any way.
3. Personal Data Processing and Use
Your personal data manager is a PICCOLLO Sport s.r.o. Company ID: 067 06 649, incorporated in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague under C 287515, located at Řevnická 170/4, Třebonice, 155 21 Prague 5, Czech Republic "Piccollo Sport" or "Seller").
Piccollo Sport processes the personal data of these personal data entities:
- Buyers who have entered into a Purchase Agreement with the Seller, they are acting on it.
- Visitors to the Seller Web site available at www.loap.cz and www.loap.eu ("web"),
- Participants of the Piccollo Sport competition
Buyer Personal Details
When you enter into a sales contract (via the web, e-mail, in person), personal information as a Buyer is required for successful completion of the order (in the scope of name, surname, address, address, telephone number, e-mail address , Company ID, VAT). The purpose of processing of personal information is to perform a contract, to exercise the rights and obligations arising from a contractual relationship between the Seller and you as the Buyer, the sale of goods and services, their billing, accounting and tax purposes, marketing and business purposes, including direct marketing (business messaging, telemarketing, market research).
A legal reason (title) for the processing of personal data is performance of the contract under Article 6 (1) b) GDPR, compliance with the legal obligation administrator under Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR and Seller's legitimate interest pursuant to Article 6 (1) f) GDPR. The Seller's legitimate interest is the processing of your personal data for direct marketing (commercial messaging and telemarketing) and market research. Against the processing of personal data for purposes of direct marketing in the scope of the name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, you may, as a Buyer, file an objection under Article 21 of the GDPR at the e-mail address email@example.com . In such cases, the Seller will not continue to process such data unless it demonstrates serious legitimate processing grounds that outweigh the interests or rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the determination, performance, or defense of legal claims.
As a Buyer, you have the right to grant / not authorize consent the processing of your personal information:
- For transferring your personal data to range, name, surname, seat, ID, IDN, email address, phone number.
- Buyers may refrain from giving their approval in the rules when signing the contract or then consent to revoke or file an objection under Article 21 of the GDPR at firstname.lastname@example.org or by a letter sent to Seller's address. In the case of a withdrawal of consent, the provided data will be erased. In the case of an objection, the Seller will not process these data unless he / she can prove that there are serious legitimate reasons for processing that outweigh the interests or rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the determination, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Site visitors' personal information
As a site visitor, fill out the contact form:
- You consent to the use of your personal information for the purpose of electronic sending of newsletters, promotional materials, direct sales, market research and direct offers of products by the Provider and third parties, but not more than twice a week,
- you declare that you do not consider sending the information under (a) an unsolicited advertisement in the sense of law. No. 40/1995 Coll. as amended, as the user by sending the information according to a) in conjunction with § 7 of Act. No. 480/2004 Coll. expressly agrees,
- You may at any time revoke your consent under this paragraph in writing at email@example.com .
The legal reason (title) for the processing of personal data is consent under Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR and Seller's legitimate interest pursuant to Article 6 (1) f) GDPR. Seller's legitimate interest is direct marketing (business / newsletters and telemarketing) and market research. You may object to the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing in the scope of the name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number under Article 21 GDPR at firstname.lastname@example.org . In such a case, Piccollo Sport will not continue to process such data unless it establishes serious legitimate reasons for processing that outweigh the interests or rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the determination, performance, or defense of legal claims.
Piccollo Sport uses the so-called cookies to enhance the quality of its services, offer personalization, collect anonymous data, and for analytical purposes in its presentation . Cookie details are listed in the web interface's cookies bar. By using the web interface, you agree to using the technology.
Competitors' Personal Details
If you participate in one of Piccollo Sport's competitions, we will use your personal information you provide to us on a competition coupon / application form for the purposes of the competition. Piccollo Sport processes personal data for individuals for pricing purposes, but also for tax purposes if this is necessary for the value of the price.
The legal reason (title) for the processing of personal data is consent under Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR and Seller's legitimate interest pursuant to Article 6 (1) f) GDPR. Seller's legitimate interest is direct marketing (business / newsletters and telemarketing) and market research. Against the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing in the scope of the name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, you can file an objection under Article 21 GDPR at vseved @ loap.cz . In such a case, Piccollo Sport will not continue to process such data unless it establishes serious legitimate reasons for processing that outweigh the interests or rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the determination, performance, or defense of legal claims.
Piccollo Sport stores your personal data obtained for the purpose of performance of the contract if you are the Buyer for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from this contractual relationship and the exercise of the claims under these contractual relationships (for 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship) . Once it expires, your data will be deleted. If Piccollo Sport has obtained your personal information based on your consent, it processes it until your consent is withdrawn.
Piccollo Sport uses subcontractors, in particular hosting and mailing service providers (personal data is stored in the EU) for legitimate interest. Subcontractors are screened for the safe processing of personal data. Vendors and subcontractors have entered into a personal data processing agreement under which subcontractors are responsible for the proper security of the physical, hardware, and software perimeter, and thus bear direct liability to the Buyer for any leakage or intrusion of personal data.
Piccollo Sport intends to pass personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country). The recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing services / cloud services. The transfer of personal data is based on the European Commission's decision on adequate protection under Article 45 of the GDPR (EU-US Privacy Shield and the Provider's commitment to comply with these rules).
According to GDPR you have certain rights:
- the right to request Piccollo Sport access to your personal information under GDPR Article 15
- Correction of personal data under GDPR Article 16,
- where applicable, the processing restrictions under Article 18 GDPR and
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 (1) a) and c) to f) GDPR.
You also have the right to object to the processing under Article 21 of the GDPR and the right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address email@example.com .
If you believe that your privacy has been infringed, you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority ( www.uoou .cz ).
You are not required to provide personal information as a buyer. However, the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, and without providing the personal data necessary to fulfill the contract, it is not possible to conclude the contract or to execute it by the Seller.
If you are under 15, you can not express valid consent to the processing of your personal information. In this case, one of your & nbsp; parents must agree to process your personal information. other legal guardian.
Personal data will be processed automatically. Piccollo Sport does not make automated individual decision-making within the meaning of GDPR No. 22.
You have been aware of these rules prior to processing your personal information, especially prior to the conclusion of the contract, before sending the contact form before joining the competition. By checking the box on the web, you agree to & nbsp; these rules.
The Company is authorized to change these terms; is obliged to publish a new version of the rules on its website without any unnecessary delay. send a new version to the Buyer at his email address. If the change requires your consent, a new version will be submitted to whether you agree or not.
Piccollo Sport's contact details regarding these rules are: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Relationships expressly not governed by these terms and conditions are governed by the GDPR and the legal order of the Czech Republic, in particular by Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code, as amended.
- By selecting the box, the buyer agrees to pass on his / her personal data to range by name, surname, address, ID, IDN, email address,
- The event participant, by ticking the box, agrees to & nbsp; pass on his / her personal information to service providers to ensure event, especially the transport provider and the accommodation provider. He also agrees to take a photograph of his person in the event, with their possible modification and publication on the website of the organizer of the training and the related promotional and marketing materials. He also acknowledges that Piccollo Sport may send newsletters to his / hers legitimate interest and that he / she has the right to opt out of these newsletters.
- By signing the box, the Competitor agrees to process his / her personal information, which he / she will include on the competition coupon, for the purposes of the competition, the transfer of the prizes and for possible tax purposes, if this is necessary for the value of the price. He also acknowledges that Piccollo Sport may send newsletters to his / hers legitimate interest and that he / she has the right to opt out of these newsletters.
4. Ordering the goods and concluding the contract
The condition of a valid electronic order is to complete all required data and information listed in the order form. Before the Buyer finally confirms the order, the Buyer is entitled to check the entire order and to check the entered data. If Buyers want to change any item, they can do so using the Back button, which will take the Buyer back to the previous steps.
If Buyers agrees with the appearance of the filled-in order, they can use the button [Send Order] and the order will be sent for processing. After this the order becomes binding.
The Seller will notify the Buyer about accepting the order by phone or by sending the confirmation of the Buyer's purchase order (hereinafter referred to as "Confirmation") to the email address of the Buyer stated in the order. The automatically sent notification of receipt of the order shall not be deemed a binding acceptance of the order.
The Seller reserves the right, in certain circumstances (instalment sales, etc.), to request relevant documents from the Buyer before sending an email with the order confirmation. The Buyer will be notified about this fact in advance before placing an order. The Seller has the right to check identification data of the Buyer before sending the ordered goods or services, in order to ensure a proper handover of the ordered goods or services.
By placing an order, the Buyer accepts these Business Terms and Conditions of the Seller and the price for the ordered goods including the possible dispatch and shipping costs applicable at the time of making and sending the order. Once the Buyer receives the order confirmation from the Seller (either by telephone or via email), the offer of the Seller related to the ordered goods including the price specified in the order is binding until the final delivery of the goods to the Buyer, unless any provision of these terms and conditions says otherwise in special cases.
The order is a draft purchase contract, when the purchase agreement itself is concluded by phone or by accepting the order by the Buyer through email. From that moment on, mutual rights and obligations arise between the Buyer and the Seller, which are defined by the purchase agreement and these terms and conditions, which are an integral part of the purchase contract.
Costs for the use of electronic means shall be governed by a contract between the Buyer and its ISP or its provider of electronic communications services. The Seller is always entitled to, depending on the nature of the order - amount of goods, prices, costs of transportation, distance, etc., ask the Buyer for authorization (further confirmation) of the order in an appropriate manner, such as in writing or by telephone.
The order shall be deemed invalid and the contract as without effect in case the Buyer does not perform this authorisation (further confirmation) in the required manner. The Buyer will be notified by the Seller about these facts in the Confirmation of the order (by phone or email).
The contract is concluded in Czech, Slovak or English language versions depending on the selected site, i.e. depending on the language, in which the order is made.
The concluded purchase contract is archived by the Seller for the purpose of its successful performance in the electronic form for the period of 5 years and it is accessible to non-participating third parties.
Information about individual technical steps leading to the conclusion of the contract are clear from these business terms and conditions, where the process is clearly described.
The Buyer agrees that upon receipt of the goods paid by a credit card or paid by bank transfer, the Seller or forwarder entrusted with delivering the goods to the Buyer shall be entitled to verify the identity of the person taking over the goods on the basis of personal identification, i.e. an identity card or passport, and to write down the personal identification number or other information identifying the person, who took over the goods, in order to prevent fraud such as the use of stolen cards, and to protect the rights of the true owner of the credit card.
The Buyer gives his/her explicit consent to the Seller to record his/her personal information in the manner specified in the previous sentence, and to keep the information for the period of six months from the date of the receipt of goods.
At the same time the Buyer acknowledges that they have rights under the Act. no. 101/2000 Coll., i.e. especially that providing information is voluntary, that they can revoke his/her consent at any time to the address of the administrator, that they have the right of access to personal data and the right to rectify these data, to block inaccurate data, to dispose of the data, and additional rights.
In case of doubts about respecting rights, the Buyer has the right to contact the data administrator or directly the Office for Personal Data Protection.
5. Price and Payment
The prices stated on the web pages www.loap.eu are stated as final, including VAT. Shipping costs (information about the pricing of goods traffic conditions) are listed in the "Delivery Conditions of Goods" of the BTC, his/her amount can vary according to the specific order (depending on the price of the chosen method of transport) and they are subsequently added to the price of goods in the order form.
The final calculated price after filling out the order form is already listed as including shipping. The price valid as the price of the contract between the Seller and the Buyer is the price indicated for the goods at the time of the order made by the Buyer. This price will be listed in the order and in the email confirming the receipt of the order of goods..
The invoice issued based on the contract between the Seller and the Buyer, who is not a consumer, also serves as an invoice and delivery note. The Buyer can take over the goods or services only after the full payment for them is made, unless otherwise agreed.
In case the Buyer makes the payment and the Seller is then not able to ensure the delivery of the goods, the Seller shall immediately return the payment to the Buyer in an agreed manner. The deadline to return the funds expended by the Buyer depends on the chosen method of repayment (bank transfer, postal transfer), but shall not exceed the period of 30 days from the moment that the impossibility of performing the delivery arose.
Overview of potential payment methods:
a) by payment gate of PayU
b) by cash on delivery
c) by means of a gift certificate
6. Delivery Time
The delivery period starts on the date of a valid purchase contract in accordance with the Article 4 of these BTC, i.e. after the confirmation email is sent by the Seller. In case the Buyer chose a different payment option than to pay for the goods on delivery, e.g. transfer of payments from one account to another, the delivery period shall not commence until the full payment of the purchase price, i.e. until the appropriate amount is credited to the account of the Seller.
Specific terms of delivery of goods are set out in the product catalogue for each product and only business days are included in these terms.
In case the ordered goods cannot be delivered in the stated time, the Seller will immediately notify the Buyer about this including the information about an alternative date of delivery or offer of a different product comparable to the original. In this case, however, the Seller must request approval of the Buyer. If the Buyer does not agree with the change, the Buyer and the Seller have the right to withdraw from the contract.
7. Delivery Conditions of Goods
Delivery Conditions of Goods are based on each individual order.
The Seller charges the freight related to the delivery of goods to the Buyer according to the type of shipping chosen by the Buyer from the options (including the price) listed on the website www.loap.eu.
The Buyer, who is not a consumer, is obligated to properly take over the duly delivered undamaged shipment of goods from the forwarder, to check the integrity of packages, the number of parcels and to immediately notify the forwarder in case of any defects.
If the shipment shows obvious signs of damage or other damage of the packaging indicating an unauthorized intrusion into the consignment, the Buyer is obligated to refuse to accept the shipment. Failure to do so means that the Buyer is not entitled to request compensation for damage of the product caused during shipment, and the consignment will be deemed as having been delivered to the Buyer undamaged.
By signing the delivery note, the Buyer confirms that the shipment meets all above-mentioned terms and conditions, and any subsequent complaint about damaged packaging of the consignment will not be accepted.
The invoice also serves as a tax document and it is included in the marked package.
The Buyer, who is a consumer, is obligated to properly take over the duly delivered undamaged shipment of goods from the forwarder. If, however, the shipment shows obvious signs of damage or other damage of the packaging indicating an unauthorized intrusion into the consignment, the Buyer is obligated to refuse to accept the shipment and to return it to the forwarder. The Buyer is obligated to make any complaint about the goods damaged during shipment, which was not apparent before the opening of the shipment, without undue delay, i.e. within 7 days since the receipt of the goods, so that the Seller can immediately assert any claims of defective transport of goods against the forwarder. If the Buyer does not notify the Seller about the damage to the goods within that period, the goods taken over by the Buyer will be deemed as having been undamaged at the moment of the takeover.
8. Buyer's rights arising from faulty performance and service
The Buyer is entitled to exercise the right from defects that occur in consumer goods within the period of 24 months from the date of the takeover of the goods by the Buyer. In case the period, during which the product can be use, was stated in the catalogue on the website www.loap.cz, in the warranty included with the product, on the sold item, on its packaging, in the instructions attached to the items or in advertising, the Seller is responsible for ensuring that the item will be usable for the usual purpose during the warranty period or that it will retain the usual properties. This contractually granted warranty period starts on the date of the receipt of the goods by the Buyer.
The Seller is liable towards the Buyer for that the item has no defects upon delivery. The Seller is liable in particular for that, at the time of the takeover of the goods by the Buyer,
- the goods has qualities that the parties have agreed on, and in absence of such agreement, that the goods has the characteristics described by the Seller or manufacturer, or those characteristics, which the Buyer expected given the nature of the goods and based on advertising
- the goods is fit for the purpose which the Seller says it is designed for, or for which this type of goods is normally used
- the goods is in the right quantity, measure or weight, and
- the goods meets the requirements of legal regulations.
If a defect is manifested within six months from the acceptance of the goods, it is deemed that the goods was already defective upon delivery.
In case the goods does not have the properties specified above, the Buyer has the right to receive new goods free from defects, unless it is unreasonable due to the nature of the matter. If the defect affects only a part of the goods, the Buyer may request a replacement part; if this is not possible, the Buyer may terminate the contract and demand the return of the full purchase price. However, if this is not reasonable due to the nature of the defect, especially if the defect can be easily removed without undue delay, the Buyer only has the right to a removal of the given defect free of charge.
The Buyer has the right for delivery of new goods or replacement parts even in case of a removable defect, if the goods cannot be properly used because of a recurring defect or a larger number of defects. In such case the Buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract..
If the Buyer does not withdraw from the contract or does not exercise the rights to receive new goods free from defects or to have a part of the goods replaced or repaired, the Buyer may request a reasonable discount from the purchase price. The Buyer has the right to an adequate discount, even if the Seller cannot deliver new goods free from defects, replace the part or repair the goods, as well as in the event that the Seller fails to remedy the problem within a reasonable period of time, or if arranging for a remedy of the problem would cause significant inconvenience to the Buyer.
The Seller is not liable for defects, if the Buyer knew before taking over the goods that the goods has a defect, or if the Buyer caused the defect himself/herself, especially if:
- the product has been installed or used contrary to the instruction manual or operation manual or if the fault or damage was demonstrably caused by an incorrect use,
- the product is mechanically damaged (e.g. in case of unauthorised interventions into the product),
- the defect was caused by improper or careless handling or the fact that the product has been used for other than normal purpose or the purpose stated by the manufacturer.
Moreover, the Seller is not liable, within the above-mentioned extent, for the following cases:
- for a defect, for which a discount or lower selling price of the product was granted,
- If the defect mentioned by the Buyer has characteristics of wear and tear, which is caused by normal use of the product.
Liability for defects is further excluded in case of damage caused by natural disasters or other external influences, such as a lightning strike or atmospheric discharge, by fire or water or by other nonstandard phenomena such as overvoltage in a distribution or telephone network, and therefore not caused by any failure to perform the given obligations by the Seller.
In case of an occurrence of defects, for which the Seller is liable, the Buyer has the right to lodge a complaint at any place of business of the Seller with the relevant employee, who is in charge of claims and complaints and sales return procedure, as well as through the customer hotline of the customer centre of the Seller on phone 840 222 334, where the Buyer will also arrange for the method of submission of the product to the complaint procedure, and where the Buyer will receive advice from the operator, on how to proceed further.
However, if the certificate issued by the Seller related to the rights arising from the liability for defects or warranty certificate indicates another person authorised to perform repairs, who is situated in the region of the Seller or of the Buyer, whichever is closer, the Buyer may exercise the right to repair under the person, who is authorised for repairs, for the purpose of a faster performance of repairs. The person authorised for repairs will perform the repairs within the deadline agreed between the Seller and the Buyer.
The Seller is obliged to issue a written confirmation for the consumer that the consumer has exercised the right, what is the content of the complaint and what method of claim processing was chosen by the consumer; and moreover, a confirmation of the date and method of settling the claim, including confirmation of repair and its duration, or a written justification for rejecting the claim.
The Seller shall decide on the legitimacy of the claim immediately, or within three working days in complicated cases. This period does not include the time required for expert assessment of the defect, which is proportionate to the type of product or service.
Claims, including removal of defects, must be settled without undue delay, within thirty 30 days from the date of exercising the claim, unless the Seller and the Consumer demonstrably agreed on a longer period.
If the deadline expires without settlement of the claim, it is considered a serious breach of the contract.
Claims can be recognized only if the following facts are proven:
- it is a defect for which the Seller is liable because of defective performance, while the claim was exercised within 24 months from the receipt of the product, or within a contractually established warranty period; the Buyer proves this fact usually with a sales receipt or properly and legibly filled-in warranty sheet, which includes the date of sale and the stamp and signature of the shop clerk, if a warranty was granted for the product. The Buyer shall submit the warranty sheet always when submitting a complaint or returning the goods, the warranty for which was extended by the manufacturer.
- that the Buyer bought the product from the Seller and at what price; this fact is usually proved by the Buyer with a valid sales receipt showing the date of purchase, showing the purchase of the returned or claimed goods from the Seller.
- that the product is defective; for this purpose the Buyer shall submit the defective product to the Seller or to the person authorised by the Seller or manufacturer to perform repairs.
If any of the conditions listed here and indicated by the Buyer is not duly fulfilled, the claim will not be recognised.
The Seller shall inform the Buyer about the process of settling the claim, and about the deadlines, within which the Buyer should pick up the goods. If no information about settling the claim is delivered to the Buyer, for whatever reason on part of the Seller or the Buyer, within 30 days, the Buyer is obligated to collect the goods immediately after the expiry of the 30 day period, within which the complaint should have been settled.
Complaints and Sales Returns Procedure is an integral part of these Business Terms and Conditions.
9. Returning the Goods – Withdrawal from the Contract
Right to Withdraw from the Contract
The Buyer, who is a consumer and who concluded a contract with the Seller through the website www.loap.cz or by other means of distant communication, has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within 14 days from:
- date of the contract (for service contracts, however, this does not apply in case of a service contract, if they were met with his/her prior explicit consent before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract, the Buyer thereby acknowledges the notification from the Seller that in this case the Buyer does not have the right to withdraw from the contract), or
- the date when the Buyer or a third party (other than the forwarder) takes over the goods (in case of a purchase contract on the basis of a one-time performance), or
- the date of receipt of the final part of the delivery of goods (in case of a purchase contract for multiple goods ordered by the consumer in one order and delivered separately), or
- the date of receipt of the final part of the delivery of goods (in case of a purchase contract for goods consisting of multiple items or parts), or the date of receipt of the first delivery of goods (in case of a contract for regular delivery of goods during a defined period of time).
The buyer, who is an entrepreneur, does not have the right to withdraw from the contract pursuant to this article.
To exercise the right of withdrawal from a contract, you must of notify the Seller about your decision to withdraw from this contract by sending a notice of withdrawal within the aforementioned 14 days to the Seller in the form of an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by mail, fax or email) to:
- by email to the address email@example.com,
- by post to the address Piccollo Sport s.r.o., Strojírenská 259 (premises Volta Real), 155 21 Praha 5 – Zličín.
Please fill in the sample form Withdrawal from Contract in in PDF format or word format, although it is not obligatory. Fill in the information indicated in the form, including the order number, to hasten the processing of withdrawal from the contract..
You can also electronically fill in and submit the form for withdrawal or any other unequivocal statement on our website www.loap.eu. If you use this option, we will promptly send you an acknowledgment of the receipt of the notice of withdrawal.
In order to meet the deadline for withdrawal from this contract, it is sufficient to send a communication on the application of the right of withdrawal before the relevant deadline.
Consequences of withdrawal from the contract
If the Buyer withdraws from the contract, the Buyer shall receive refund without delay, within 14 days from the date since the Seller was informed of the decision of the Buyer to withdraw from the contract, of all payments received by the Seller, including the cost of delivery to the Buyer.
Payments will be refunded by bank transfer to the above-mentioned account of the Buyer, unless the Buyer explicitly requests a different payment method. The Seller may wait with the refund, until he/she receives the returned goods.
In case of withdrawal from the contract on the purchase of a product that the buyer has purchased under a special offer for a discounted price (product + gift), the customer is entitled to get a refund of the product to which the withdrawal applies only if the product is taken back together with the gift.
a) Return of goods
Send the goods without undue delay, within 14 days from the date, when you notified us that you are withdrawing from the contract, back to the address Piccollo Sport s.r.o, Strojírenská 259 (premises Volta Real), 155 21 Praha 5 - Zličín. The deadline is met, if you send back the goods before the expiration of 14 days. Do not send the goods by cash on delivery, in which case the goods might not be accepted by the Seller or the incurred expenses might be born by you.
In case you use the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason, return the goods and all accessories in the original packaging, if possible, so that it is not damaged.
When sending goods back to the Seller, the Seller recommends you to pack the goods in such a way that it is adequately protected against damage and deterioration during the transport. Once the Seller receives the returned goods, he/she is obliged to check and test the goods promptly, but not later than in 14 days.
If the goods is returned for justified reasons, the Seller shall, within 14 days since returning the goods, inform the Buyer that the goods was returned in order, and to refund the paid purchase price for the goods and the costs associated with the delivery of goods purchased via the e-shop to the Buyer (freight, packing, etc., except for the additional costs incurred as a result of your chosen delivery method, which is different than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by the Seller), bank transfer to a specified bank account of the Buyer, unless the Buyer expressly agreed (a) otherwise.
The Buyer acknowledges that if gifts are provided together with the goods, the gift agreement between the Seller and the Buyer was concluded under the conditions that, if the Consumer exercises his/her right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days, the donation contract shall expire and the Consumer shall return the provided gifts together with the returned goods. In case gifts are not returned, these assets shall be seen as unjust enrichment by the Consumers. If the surrender of the item, which is an object of unjust enrichment, is not possible, the Seller is entitled to receive a cash payment equal to the suggested retail price.
b) Costs associated with takeover of the goods
The Buyer shall bear his/her own direct costs of returning the goods back to the Seller.
c) Liability for an impaired value of the returned goods
The Seller is liable towards the Buyer only for any diminished value of the goods resulting from handling of the goods other than what is necessary to learn about the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
In case of a reduction in the value of goods to a greater extent than indicated in the previous sentence, the Seller is entitled to exercise the right to compensation against the Buyer for the reduction in value of the returned goods, particularly if such value reduction is caused by damage to the delivered goods or an incomplete delivery.
The Seller reserves the right to include this compensation for the reduction in value of the returned goods into the refund of the purchase price, however, the Seller is obligated to prove the amount of this compensation.
The Consumer cannot withdraw from a contract (according to § 1837 Civil Code):
- on provision of services, if they were performed with his/her prior explicit consent before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract and the entrepreneur informed the consumer before entering into the contract that, in such case the consumer has no right to withdraw from the contract,
- on supply of goods or services, the price of which depends on fluctuations of financial markets beyond the control entrepreneurs and which may occur during the period for withdrawal from the contract
- on supply of alcoholic beverages, which can be delivered only after thirty days and the price of which depends on fluctuations of financial markets beyond the control of the entrepreneur,
- on supply of goods, which has been modified as desired by or on behalf of the consumer,
- on supply of goods subject to rapid deterioration, as well as goods that was irretrievably mixed with other goods after delivery,
- on repair or maintenance carried out at a place determined by the consumer's request; It does not apply in the case of a subsequent version other than the requested repairs or delivery of non-requested spare parts
- on supply of sealed goods, which the consumer has unsealed, and it is not possible to return it for hygienic reasons,
- on supply of audio or video recordings or computer programs, if their original packaging was violated,
- on supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines,
- on accommodation, transport, catering or leisure, where the entrepreneur provides these transactions in a timely fashion,
- concluded at a public auction in accordance with the law governing public auctions, or
- on supply of digital content, if not supplied on a tangible medium and if supplied with the prior explicit consent of the consumer before the expiry of the deadline for withdrawal from the contract and the entrepreneur notified consumers, before entering into the contract, that he/she has no right to withdraw from the contract in such case. The Seller hereby informs the Buyer that in case of a contract for the supply of digital content, if it is not supplied on a tangible medium, the consumer can not withdraw from such a contract.
10. Final Provisions
In case the Buyer, who is a consumer, feels that his/her rights have been violated, the Buyer can address his/her complaints to the Seller via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org in order to settle the matter out of court.
The consumer is also entitled to turn to the Czech Trade Inspection, headquartered in Prague 2, Štěpánská 15, 120 00, or any of its regional inspectorate.
The Buyer agrees to receive information related to the goods, services or company of the Seller to the Buyer's email address, and the Buyer also agree to receive commercial information from the Seller to the Buyer's electronic address.
The Buyer agrees with the storage of the so-called "Cookies" on his/her computer. In case a purchase on the website can be made and the commitments of the Seller arising from the purchase contract can be made without storing the so-called "Cookies" on the computer of the Buyer, the Buyer may revoke his/her consent at any time under the preceding sentence.
These business terms are posted on the web pages of the e-shop www.loap.cz and their archiving and reproduction by the Buyer is therefore possible. The terms and conditions apply to the extent and wording that appears on the website of the Seller on the day of sending of the electronic order.
By sending the electronic order, the Buyer confirms that he/she is familiar with these terms and conditions and that he/she agrees with them. The Buyer is sufficiently informed about these conditions before placing the order and has the opportunity to become acquainted with them.
In Prague on 13 December 2019
You were searching for something specific, but did not find an answer? Contact us and we will solve it for you.